Monday, February 21, 2005

Explanation

I thought I'd start out by posting pictures of my favorite place on earth. God's creation is a beautiful thing. I write songs and one of my inspirations is nature. It's amazing with all the incredible things God created His most prized creation is you and me. He loves us so much and we spend most of our time ignoring Him. Still He sent His own son to die so that we could be with Him forever. The most important thing we can do with our lives is to get to know Him.

5 Comments:

Blogger NorthRock said...

Frankie these are awesome photo's and wow you said it.. makes me miss home, floating around the lake fishing what a great way to unwind....uhhhmmmm.

9:34 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Beth said...

this is really neat Bro, I like what you've done with the place and your reason for not leaving home. :)
Beth

11:11 PM, February 21, 2005  
Blogger Rawknee said...

I too have pictures of Puposky area, "my favorite place on earth". Great pictures great site.
Rawkneepee

12:02 PM, February 22, 2005  
Blogger Rick Northup said...

I think it IS your style Frankie. You are doing great. Keep up the good work.

I'm remembering Joe Loomis out there treading water and Larry trying to get the boat close enough to him so he could climb back in.

Maybe that takes something away from the serenity of what you are doing. I'm sorry if I messed up your mood.

10:35 PM, February 22, 2005  
Blogger Rawknee said...

Frankie
I disagree with your first assesment, this type of thing is exactly your style. You have a wonderful blogsite, and I love these kinds of pictures. Grear Choice.
Rawknee
P.S. Someone tell Faitha to allow comments?

2:22 PM, February 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home